Trainee Assistants (Few (Pokhara & Thanti Pokhari, Gorkha District)
• Nepalese citizen who has completed Bachelors Degree in Management with minimum second division from a recognized University.
• Proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali
• Computer literate with a working knowledge of office applications
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Able to work and contribute in a team and be flexible
Note : Candidate applying for the above positions should not exceed 35 years as on August 2, 2015 . Local residents are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further process. The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Individual wishing to apply for the position should fill up the online form and attach transcript of Bachelor degree (scanned copy) and CV/Resume with PP size photo. The deadline for applications is 17:00hrs, August 2 , 2015 . Our Website to apply