Professional accountancy certification (ACCA/CA/CPA) with at least 8 to 10 years of experience in the relevant field with a good understanding of taxation and labour regulations in Nepal. Knowledge on various donor and legal compliance is desirable. The person should be a selfstarter, decisive decision maker, quick learner and have the ability to initiate and improve upon existing systems, impart learning methodologies and strengthen the organization’s drive for achieving its Business Plan.
• Good knowledge and experience in institutionalizing compliance and accountability system and procedures.
• In depth understanding and experience in administration, procurement and organizational development.
• Experience in financial management and donor liaison
• Familiarity with internal and external audit requirement
• Demonstrated skills and motivation towards gender and cultural sensitivities, valuing diversity and championing organizational and staff diversity, upholding the organizational core values.
• Familiarity with GoN relevant rules, regulations and procedures
• Participatory and team approach to work and behavior
• Proactive in liaising and problem solving
• Strong communication, training, facilitation and networking skills; facilitating and encouraging open communication within teams and the organization.
• Strong leadership skills and sound judgment, Team Building skills, Training skills, Problemsolving skills, Negotiating skills, Planning skills, Performance Management skills, Conceptual skills Coaching & mentoring skills, Skills in labor relationship
• Excellent interpersonal, networking, communication, negotiation and facilitation skills
• Excellent language proficiency in both writing and speaking
• Excellent computer skills including navigating email, internet and MS WORD and PowerPoint