UNICEF, the world's leading children's rights organization, has openings for passionate and committed professionals who want to make a lasting difference for children in Nepal. We are seeking individuals with commitment for women and children, high drive for results, integrity, demonstrable teamwork, good self-awareness and self-regulation.
Post Title: Education Officer (Vacancy Notice No. NEPA/2016-05)
Post Level: National Officer (NO-A)
Appointment Type: Temporary Appointment (364 days)
Post Location: Biratnagar
Purpose of the post:
The post of Education Officer for Eastern Region is responsible for the planning, ensuring timely implementation and monitoring of UNICEF Education Programme in this region.
Your profile for the post:
• University degree in education or social science.
• Minimum one year of experience in the latest developments in education.
• Proven ability to develop, plan and manage programmes.
• Functional Competencies: Planning and Organizing, Analyzing, Learning and Researching, Formulating Strategies and Concepts and Applying Technical Expertise. ( For details on UNICEF Competency framework, please visit: http://unicef.org.np/vacancies)
• The candidate must have excellent written and spoken English/Nepali language.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
Applications should be received by 9 February 2016. Only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
If you have experience of working in a similar capacity, meet the above profile and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, send your application along with the UNICEF Personal History Form (P-11) quoting vacancy notice number and position applied for in the subject line to: email@example.com.
Download the UNICEF Personal History Form (P-11) and detailed Job Profile.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization.
*** UNICEF IS A SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT ***