• You will coordinate with different vendors and suppliers for procurement
• You will process and monitor property bills for office; and handle office stationeries.
• You will prepare official letters in both Nepali and English; maintain all the departmental data, files and documents up to date.
• You will supervise some clerical staffs, maintain their attendance, OT, logbook, and provide payroll information to the I-113
• Graduate in any discipline with few years of experience in office administration.
• Good on excel, data analysis and reporting
• Smart, confident and solid communication skills in both written and verbal
• A good team player and can work in any stressful situation.