|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Experience||:||Atleast 1 year|
|Job Category||:||Sales / Distribution|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||+2 above|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-06-30 - 7 Days Left|
- Receive goods and ensure both quality and quantity.
- Keep detailed record of all the goods and prepare report accordingly.
- Ensure accuracy of all inventories.
- Maintain contact with vendors to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Follow up after the goods are dispatched.
- Willingness to work with flexible schedule.
- Should be able to deal with customers and clients when needed.
- Basic knowledge of computer is must.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- A polite and friendly attitude.
- Strong orientation and communication skills.
- Effective multi-task ability in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Having a driving to license and vehicle is preferable
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.