|Job Location||:||Kalimati, Kathmandu|
|No. of Vacancies||:||3|
|Experience||:||1 Year (Minimum)|
|Job Category||:||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Diploma of nursing or bachelor's degree in nursing.|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-02-10 - 23 Days Left|
• Perform initial assessment of patient's condition.
• Obtain patient information and physical history.
• Administer preliminary physical examination and take vital signs.
• Provide emergency care.
• Assist physicians with examinations and procedures.
• Provide bedside care to patients in accordance with physician's orders.
• Monitor and record patient's progress.
• Administer prescribed medications.
• Perform procedures such as starting IVs, dressing wounds and removing casts or sutures.
• Maintain cleanliness of the ward and its environment, furniture and equipment.
• Inform Duty Doctor immediately of any special emergencies and keep a written record of any incidents.
• Help in controlling the visitor of patients as needed.
• Ensure that relatives of very ill patient are allowed to stay with patients when necessary.
• Supervise activities of support staff.
• Provide health education, including self-care and wellness issues to patients and their families.
• Respond to patient telephone calls.
• Keep up-to-date record of drugs and maintains records of its administration.
• Check and manage all equipment periodically to see that it is in good order.
• Check daily availability and conditions of emergency equipment and supplies.
• Report breakages and losses.
This is professional nursing work providing direct patient care and treatment and maintaining patient records and charts.
Nepal Nursing Council (NNC) registered
Must have previous nursing experience
Confidence, personable and presentable
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.