|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Banking / Financial Services|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-10-30 - Expired|
Siddhartha Bank Limited, a constantly growing Class "A" Commercial Bank offers a wide range of innovative banking products, solutions and services. In order to steadily expand our footprints to serve the social mission of financial inclusion, we announce our job openings at different corporate levels in Micro Banking & Branchless Banking Department (inside and outside Kathmandu valley); we are in quest of recruiting highly enthusiastic, result oriented and adroit Nepalese citizens with strong craving to excel in banking for the following positions:
Senior Assistant Level
Candidates are expected to have the sound capability to access the financial needs of untapped minority group. Candidates should posses a positive attitude and display expertise in providing financial support services to target segment.
Minimum Qualification and Requirement:
- Senior Assistant Level: Should have minimum Bachelor's Degree with at least 50% marks or minimum 2.5 CGPA in the field of Business Management, Economics, Finance, Rural Development and Sociology & Development Studies with at least two years of relevant work experience in BFIs or microfinance and age not exceeding 32 years as on application deadline.
- Candidate applying for above mention job position should be presently working at the same level or one level below the applied position with at least 1 year experience.
- Candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken in English & Nepali language with knowledge of using office applications in computer.
- Candidates are expected to have smart personality with excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and desire to excel the career in banking.
- Candidates who are familiar with rural surroundings and willingness to work with marginalized group in remote areas.
- Candidates should mention at least two preferred locations during the time of application.
- Preference shall be given to local candidates or candidates willing to work outside valley.
- Please apply online in following link of the Bank's website (https://www.siddharthabank.com:444/Career) and click on 'Apply Online' within 17:00 hrs, 30th October, 2018.
Documents to be submitted
- Job application mentioning present position and current gross monthly salary
- Latest CV with at least two references
- Recent passport size photo
- Copy of Academic Degree from SLC to Bachelor
- Work Experience Certificate/Appointment Letter, if applicable
The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Depending upon the number of application received, the Bank may raise the minimum criteria as stated above and call only shortlisted candidates for further selection process.
Only candidates getting through the initial screening will be contacted for further selection process. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to disqualification of the candidate for this vacancy and any future recruitment process.
No telephone enquiries will be entertained.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.