|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Research and Development|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Preferably a bachelor’s degree in management, marketing, business administration/studies-based disciplines|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-11-21 - Expired|
- Assist the Research Associates and Officers in given projects by finding relevant information through use of multiple streams of data such as the internet, surveys, review of legal documents, published articles and reports
- Use decisive reasoning and give attention to detail while finding the right information as per the project objectives
- Write about the findings clearly in English language
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in management, marketing, business administration/studies-based disciplines
- Strong interest in research, data collection (online and offline) and analysis
- Willing to travel frequently inside and outside the Kathmandu Valley for field research
- Prior experience in handling surveyors and enumerators will be an advantage
- Experienced working in WORD, Excel and PowerPoint Presentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Submit your most-recent curriculum vitae (CV) with a cover letter including expected remuneration to email@example.com by 4:00 pm November 21, 2017.
FACTS Research & Analytics
GPO Box: 8973 NPC 678
394-Radha Mohan Marga
MinbhawanbKharibot, Kathmandu, Nepal
This job is expired.