|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||Project Management|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Master's Degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-12-20 - 5 Days Left|
Population Service International (PSI) is pioneer in the field of social marketing with focus on evidence based programming for measurable health impact. As a global network operating in over 60 countries, PSI works with the private and public sector to enable vulnerable populations to lead healthier lives by increasing access to affordable products and services. PSI/Nepal began operations in early 2002 and has been partnering with the Government of Nepal, the private sector and local and international organizations in areas of nationally defined health priorities to create health solutions that are built to last. Its current portfolio includes family planning, adolescent sexual and reproductive health, and hygiene and sanitation programs.
PSI/Nepal is seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
1.Project Manager - (Based in Kathmandu)
The Project Manager will be responsible to plan and coordinate activities for a $1 million two-year investment that works with adolescents, young people, parents, community members, providers, and policy makers in Nepal to design scalable, cost-effective solutions to improve the menstrual health of adolescent girls. This manager will work with Nepali girls, and PSI Nepal's research, marketing, and program teams to prototype and iterate menstrual health solutions using human-centered design. The Project Manager should have significant leadership, management, and design experience; a demonstrated track record in successfully managing partner relations; a strong interest in private sector and innovative approaches to development; and experience successfully implementing programs centered around girls and youth.
- Master's degree or higher in public health, social sciences, international development or innovative project design
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible, professional-level experience in project management, development and/or human-centered design;
- Experience working on adolescents with a focus on menstrual health a plus;
- Comprehensive knowledge on Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health, policy, strategy, players and programs in the country.
- Experience testing innovative project interventions and disseminating key learning’s.
- Strong experience working in international health, especially with adolescents supply and demand side interventions, including private sector and community based approaches;
- Fluency in English is required;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal and facilitation skills;
- Ability to work across teams, time zones and groups over whom there is no direct authority to accomplish project goals.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their updated resume with two referees and an application by December 20, 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone calls will not be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for selection process.
"We are an Equal Opportunity Employer"
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.