|Experience||:||5 years of experience|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Project Management|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor's degree or Master's degree reflecting expertise in areas relevant to this project, such as labor law, public policy, sociology, project management.|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-06-22 - Expired|
- Minimum of five years of experience in project management, supervision, administration, and implementation of cooperative agreement and/or contract requirements (including meeting deadlines, achieving targets, establishing and maintaining systems for managing project operations, and overseeing the preparation and submission of required reports to donor agencies).
- Experience establishing and maintaining systems for managing project operations.
- Proven success serving in a leadership role for a project addressing issues of child labor, forced labor or other labor issues relevant to the project being funded under this cooperative agreement.
- Maintains working relationships with all project stakeholders, and engages in coalition building and public-private partnership promotion.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree reflecting expertise in areas relevant to this project, such as labor law, public policy, sociology, project management.
- Fluency in English with strong writing skills required.
- Candidates with prior experience working on US government funded projects will be an advantage.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Salary and Benefits will be based on policy of the organization. Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit CV (maximum 3 pages) with two referees (current and immediate past line manager) along with covering letter to email@example.com to reach the office latest by June 22, 2018. All attachments should be Word documents.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. The organization reserves the right to cancel or reject the application. Phone calls or any other enquiries will NOT be entertained and any type of solicitation will automatically disqualify the application.
(Women, persons with disabilities and candidates from
disadvantaged/marginalized communities are encouraged to apply)
This job is expired.