Nepal Hydro & Electric Limited (NHE) is leading company involved in Hydro & Electro mechanical equipment including HV substations, manufacturing and installation, repair for hydro & electric sector. NHE is seeking self-confident, dynamic and result oriented individual for the following position:
Position: Procurement Manager
No. of Post: 1 (One)
Level: XI (Eleven) Duty Station: Butwal
1. To supervise the employees and performance of procurement office.
2. To develop and maintain procurement system and maintain proper goods' purchase records of the company.
3. To provide information to the purchasms/indenters regarding the price, availability, specification and quality of materials.
4. To negotiate with customers, suppliers and subcontractors to achieve fair deal for goods/services timely.
5. To establish good working relationship with suppliers/manufacturers ensuring reliable, consistent and quality products.
6. To get involved in the tendering processes as well for electrical/mechanical bids. Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from recognized university/institute with 6 years' relevant work experience in procurement of electrical goads or Master's Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from the recognized university/institute with at least 3 years relevant work experience in procurement of electrical goods. Candidates having exposure in hydro power projects will be given preference. Type of employment: On contract basis with possibility of being regular employee based on performance,.
Salary and other benefits: Negotiable as per experience based upon company policy. Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to send an application along with bio-data, copies of educational certificates and a recent passport size photograph on or before 16th August 2018 by past to m e-mail:
Only shortlisted candidates will we contacted for further selection process. For more details about the company please visit http://www.nhe.com.np
Nepal Hydro & Electric Limited
Post Box No. 1, Butwal, Nepal.
Nepal Hydro & Electric is a Public Limited Company established in 1985. The Company is involved in the manufacturing, installation and repair of Hydro-mechanical and Electro-mechanical equipment and heavy steel structures.