|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Experience||:||5-6 Yrs. Of experience in technical sales|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Management / Operations|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Entry Level|
|Salary||:||2.5-4.8 Lacs anually|
|Expiry Date||:||2019-08-25 - 10 Days Left|
1) The Business development Manager in Nepal is responsible for new business development and capture of business in the Nepal Market in Govt. Segment Like MoD, MHA, Agricultural Departments, Forest Departments, Road & Transport Departments etc. and peruse other private industry like telecom, land survey consultant, private builders etc.
2) The candidate must have sound knowledge & understanding of the Govt. procurement policies and should have the ability to evaluate the Tenders and closely work with the assigned associate/channel partner/dealer in the territory to ensure the complete bidding process. Should have the capability o freeze the order independently.
3) The Candidate must research, qualify, pursue and win new business commensurate with AMIT goals and objectives. This initially would mean building business relationships with OEMs, and using AMIT support processes to meet sales and profit targets.
4) Customer-focused, Innovative Thinking, Risk Taking, Strategic Planning and Agility, Commitment to Quality, Market Awareness.
5) Self-motivated, pro-active and possessing the ability to function effectively with minimal supervision. Energetic with good organizational and planning skills, excellent communicator, (oral & written) presentation skills and computer literate.
6) Willingness to travel extensively throughout the region in Nepal, and internationally. Must be comfortable traveling in geographic locations where customs and cultures are unfamiliar, also have the capability to adopt/inherit as per the situation demand.
7) Understand and evaluate the magnitude of opportunity in the region. Visit potential customers, attend meetings, seminars, symposiums and shows. Use knowledge obtained to perform and maintain a comprehensive review and analysis.
8) Develop strong understanding of the applications that utilize our products. Utilize this knowledge to support current and future sales. Target and achieve high growth in our identified core markets, as well as identifying and pursuing share in adjacent/ target markets. Develop and implement strategies for displacement of competition at targeted accounts.
- A degree in an engineering or science subject.
- In depth knowledge of Bangladesh Defence Industry.
- 5-6 Yrs. Of experience in technical sales.
- Basic Understanding of GPS Navigation Devices in outdoor/Marine will be an advantageous.
- Value Selling & Negotiation Skills.
- Fluency in English and at least one Indian language.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite software (Outlook Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Send your application to : email@example.com