|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Job Category||:||Accounting / Finance|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Entry Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelors Degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-08-20 - Expired|
MultiSys is a leading integrator and solution providing company offering wide range of communication, IT and surveillance products and services since 1992. It partners with technology giants like NEC, Grandstream, Dell, Uniview and Polycom. We invite applications from highly motivated, competent and performance-oriented professionals for the following posts.
- Responsibility for handling petty cash including maintenance of petty cash records and completion of reconciliation at each month end.
- Preparing the monthly bank reconciliation for review by the Financial Accountant.
- Check expenses and receipts to ensure they’re accurately recorded and the supporting documentation is adequate i.e. VAT invoice where applicable.
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
- Assist the Financial Accountant in preparing the Year‐end audit file to ensure that all information is ready and available in time for the statutory audit.
- Knowledge of VAT, TAX
- Payroll generation
- 2+ years of experience in related field
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software Tally/Swastik
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Apply Instruction:Interested candidates are requested to send their CV at email@example.com
This job is expired.