|No. of Vacancies||:||2 (1 Male, 1 Female)|
|Experience||:||Should possess minimum 5 years of experience from similar field.|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Finance / Administration|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Need a Graduate and diploma in Office Administration|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-04-30 - Expired|
Responsibilities of Administrative Officer:
Education administrators manage the administration, support systems and activities that keep an educational institution running smoothly. As an education administrator normally work in areas such as admissions, quality assurance, data management and visa processing or in a specialist department such as finance, careers, marketing or human resources. All of these can be either centrally based or within faculties, departments or other smaller units.
- Depending on the department and area of work, you'll need to:
- Provide administrative support to a team of counselors or other staffs.
- Handling direct corresponding with universities regarding student’s life cycle from registration/admission to visa processing.
- Work with educational, governing bodies and task groups.
- Administering and coordinating student recruitment, examinations and assessment activities.
- Researching and writing reports.
- Draft and interpret regulations as per change in universities schedules and courses.
- helping with course approval and evaluation activities
- Deal with queries and complaints procedures.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Initiate, organize successfully participate in university / college / academy spot admissions and provide report on each university / college / academy visits.
- Should possess minimum 5 years of experience from similar field.
- Need a Graduate and diploma in Office Administration.
- Need and excellent communication and written skills.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Please apply via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is expired.