- Procuring new retail/kirana store-based clients and partners through phone-calls.
- Research online, find, and connect with prospective clients.
- The candidate should also be detail-oriented, committed to meeting tight deadlines, eagerness to learn new things, and be able to work under pressure.
- Assist the stores and customers in processing orders through phone-calls.
- Answers queries and concerns of the clients as and when needed.
- Fulfill different tasks as required by higher management to support the business.
- Currently pursuing/possessing a bachelor’s degree in any discipline or non-degree holders with prior similar experience of at least 1 year.
- Owns a fully functioning laptop/computer and smartphone with good internet access.
- Excellent ability to communicate and convince.
- Candidates originally from Province 2 shall be given a priority.
- Fluency in major local languages of Province 2 (Maithali/Bhojpuri) shall be an advantage.
- Ability to use Whatsapp as a chat platform, Google Maps as research platform, and basic competency with MS-Excel/Google Sheets is a must.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail, willingness to develop, and learn new skills.
- Able to work under pressure and efficiently.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Positive pro-active attitude towards work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism at all times.
Interested candidates can apply online or can forward their application (CV/Resume and Cover Letter) along with the position they would like to apply for at firstname.lastname@example.org