Duties & Responsibilities:
- Making sure that the par level of stock/inventory is maintained at all times as per policy
- Managing lead time to avoid unnecessary delays of orders
- Checking expiry products and making sure that inventories are not overstocked or understocked
- To raise a purchase requisition
- Receiving ordered goods and supplies
- Posting goods received notes (GRN) in the system
- Proper filing and management of bills and invoices received
- Issuing inventory as per Company policy
- Counting closing inventory on a monthly basis and making sure that there are no discrepancies
- Getting in touch with suppliers for a close & effective relationship & valuable feedback
- Helping internal auditors during quarterly internal audit
- Assisting Senior Accountant on every day jobs & duties related with accounts department
- Perform other tasks as directed by management.
Required skills and qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in related field
- Knowledge of proper and orderly storage and issuance of materials, basic stock inventory procedures, stock rotation, requisitions, purchase orders, quotation and invoices.
- Excellent interpersonal, multitasking and discretion skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
- High degree of integrity towards teamwork and professionalism.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be further contacted for an interview.
Active Jobs By Hotel Shambala