Position: Sql Developer
S/He shall- communicate intensively with the technical team, propose rational solutions, think critically on solutions against business value, work independently organizing the schedule and meet deadlines.
- Design and develop database structure and table with the concept of normalization.
- Create views, functions and stored procedures
- Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with web applications and other modules
- Create database triggers
- Maintaining data quality, integrity and security
- Documentation of code, progress report and perform code reviews
- Tuning with the computer system and the computer networks
Experience, Qualification and Certification:
- Two years of experience in relating field
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science or information technology or any other IT related faculty
- Preferably Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Data Management and Analytics or the Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional
Preferred Knowledge On:
- RDBMS and Normalization
- OOP Concept and Web Technologies
- Familiarity with Tier Architecture, MVC and .Net Framework
- Reporting and business intelligence tools like Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Servers (SSRS) and SAP Crystal Reports
- NoSQL database systems, such as MangoDB and CouchDB
- Big data technologies like Hadoop and Spark
- Cloud services like Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)- focused on Scrum and Agile Methodology
Interested candidates can send the latest Curriculum Vitae, along with a letter of interest mentioning the desired position, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th January, 2021. Only the shortlisted applicants shall be contacted for further selection. Medipro Computers Pvt. Ltd. reserve the rights to accept or reject any or all applications at any stage of the selection process.