- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Monitoring the movements of all warranty parts submitted to suppliers and to ensure replacement are done within the stipulated time frame.
- Working experience in Spare Parts field or Automotive Industry would be added advantage.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS office applications: MS word / MS excel / MS PowerPoint.
Candidates are requested to apply with updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention position as "Spare Part Executive" at subject.
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By Jagdamba Construction Solutions Pvt. Ltd.