Senior PHP Engineer
- Provides and influences the architecture and implementation direction of our Microservices and Microsites ecosystem.
- Articulates development of tools and processes leveraged across the SDLC for continuous improvement in agility, quality and process/tooling maturity.
- Communicating and working with teams in a globally distributed environment.
- Analyze and debug system problems and provide fixes or direct others in providing a solution to the problem.
- Define requirements for and generate design and functional specifications.
- Establish coding practices and standard procedures for project management, version control, release management, and bug tracking and follow those practices and procedures.
- Driving the definition and implementation of reusable libraries and components .
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Up to date with leading technological trends in the Backend PHP space.
- 4+ years of experience working with PHP frameworks
- Demonstrable experience in architecting solutions with high availability in mind (scaling, caching etc).
- High level of knowledge on building REST oriented API
- Experience in RDBMS/ NOSQL
- Good exposure and understanding of managing E-commerce sites
- Experience with GIT, bitbucket, Github and the Gitflow branching model
- Understanding of Microservices and microsites.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge of:
- containerization i.e Docker
- Node.js (server side apps)
Apply online or drop your CV to email@example.com
Leading IT solution company in Nepal.
Information Technology / Software
Sanepa , Lalitpur
Active Jobs By UBA Solutions Pvt. Ltd.