1. Post: Senior Audit Co-ordinator
Number of opening: 1
1. Must be capable of conducting various internal audits, due diligence review, statutory and tax audit under instruction of partner/ proprietor/
2. Must have idea of accounting standards applicable in Nepal (NFRS)
3. Must be capable of preparing financial statement, financial projection and project feasibility report as per the requirement.
4. Must have hands on experience and knowledge of Income Tax, VAT and other applicable laws including Finance Act of Nepal and must be able to advise opinion on any of these matters.
5. Must be capable of filing income tax returns, VAT returns, tds returns, closure of business return and other various returns.
6. Must have sufficient knowledge and experience in setting up and implementing accounting and financial reporting and control system in a new organization with a continuous support
7. Must have knowledge of accounting software tally
1. Must be fast learner and grasp the instruction from partner/ proprietor and the clients without much details
2. Must be a self-starter and must be proficient in communication and coordination.
3. Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other office packages.
4. Must have a strong commitment for the continuous service of atleast 2-3 years
1. Minimum BCom/ BBS with minimum 3 years of immediate and continuous past experience working in Audit Firm.
Rs 25,000 - Rs 35,000
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com Applicants are requested to specify the position they are applying for in the subject line of the email. Failure to do so may lead to disqualification.