- Generate sales lead through visit, referrals and events.
- Keep track of weekly / monthly individual sales target.
- Update the remarks of customers after making follow-ups.
- Daily booking, sales, stock and activities report to Manager.
- Keep track of stock allocation, transfer and storage of stock.
- Check all terms and conditions of delivery procedures and strictly follow through.
- Payment collection on given time, in case of default interest needs to be collected.
- Maintain good relation with customers for retaining them from losing to the competitors before & after making sales contract.
- Plan monthly events, customer meet, test drive event and professional meet etc.
- Do the budgeting of these monthly events.
- Keep track and manage all the activities from enquiry to post delivery.
- Should have completed Bachelors in Management or Automobile
- Should have aleast 1+ years of experience of sales and marketing in electronic, automobile or spareparts
- Should have good communication and negotiation skills
- Should be willing to travel reguarly
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By Reputed Automobile Company