- Quality Control Engineer shall be responsible to ensure the quality of the construction works at site is consistent with the company policy, specifications, and standard industry practice.
- S/he shall be responsible to review QA/QC management plan submitted by the Contractor,
- Prepare QA/QC management plan, Implement the agreed QA/QC management plan at site,
- Conduct/Supervise routine tests at site laboratory, or third party laboratories.
- S/he shall monitor the quality of construction materials, construction methodology in accordance with the specifications.
- S/he should have knowledge of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering. Preferably Master's degree Construction Management.
- Work experience 2-3 years as QC Engineer
- Thorough knowledge of Hydropower construction activities
- Willing to work at the hydropower project site on full time basis
- Specific Knowledge in :
- Quality of construction materials viz aggregates, cement and rebar etc
- Mix Design, and Concrete tests
- Site and Laboratory tests of construction materials
- Thorough knowledge of construction methodologies
- Knowledge of survey and setting out
Hydropower / Alternative
Active Jobs By Urja Developers Pvt. Ltd.