- Must have experience working in the cosmetic manufacturing industry with a valid license from Nepal Pharmacy Council.
- Prepares cosmetics products by reviewing and interpreting orders and detecting therapeutic
- Dispenses products by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls products and usage by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Manage chemical composition in the cosmetic industry and also look after the material used in it.
- Quality control and assurance on the product if it's suitable for the body, skin, face.
- Monitors the prescription-filling process to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and pharmacy policies.
Desired Candidate's Qualification
Every Candidate must have completed a bachelor's in their respective field.
Interested candidates are requested to send their Updated Resume, Cover Letter, and recent pp. size photo to email@example.com within 15 days indicating subject to position you are applying for.
Active Jobs By Royale Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd.