Forward Looking, a National level NGO, is looking for a Project Coordinator for Empowerment Project of Persons with Disabilities-EPP. Interested persons with following qualification may apply by 25 October, 2019.
Under direct supervision of the executive director, the project coordinator will be responsible for planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of EPP project. The incumbent will provide guidance and technical support to project team to implement EPP project in line with project portfolio.
Qualification and Experiences:
- Master in sociology, development studies or related field with minimum of five years of experience in development sector.
- Experience in managing development cooperation projects; including experience in monitoring, reporting, evaluation and capacity building of the person with disabilities.
- Experience in results-based management and human rights based approach, and ability to conduct results-based project implementation, management and reporting. Knowledge of and experience from the field of disability/rights of persons with disabilities, advocacy and empowerment related projects.
- Proven understanding of gender, inclusion and climate change issues.
- Ability to plan and budget, monitor and evaluate project's progress against set targets, communicate results to the donor and relevant stakeholders, oversee the work tasks done by field staff.
- Skills of strategic thinking and analytical presentation.
- Experience in working directly with stakeholders, particularly at the local level. Excellent communications skills, in English and in Nepali.
- Ability to stay in the field at least 30% of time.
- Experience in common MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and Power Point) and data base software like SPSS
Remuneration: As per organizational policy
- For detail information please see the Facebook page or website of Forward Looking.