Major areas of responsibilities
1. Programme management
2. Thematic responsibility (DRR).
3. People Management
4. Organizational corporate responsibilities
· Bachelor degree in Social Science/DRRor related field with minimum of three years professional experience in designing, planning, implementation monitoring evaluation and overall management of projects.
· Excellent reading and writing skills in English including the ability to compose, edit, analyse and report using complex information, to prepared progress report of the project
· Sensitive and responsive to gender, ethnicity, disability and HIVAIDS issues and other core AA values
· Knowledge Participatory and project management tools
· Participatory and team approach to work and behaviour
· Proactive in liaising and problem solving
· Good knowledge of programme planning and budgeting
· Excellent interpersonal, networking, communication, negotiation and facilitation skills
· Excellent computer skills including navigating email, internet and MS WORD and PowerPoint