Position: Internship: Digital Communications & Support Officer
Reporting to: Operations & Programme Manager
Terms: 6 Month fixed term contract Staff, 40 hours per week
Salary: 20,000 NPR per month plus benefits
Deadline for Applications: 5 th August 2015
Digital Record Keeping
Maintain National Award Authority Online Record Book Database including:
ï‚· National Award Authority records
ï‚· Review Award Operator records to support Account Management Manage an IT Literacy Drop in Centre
ï‚· Support Award Participants with ORB record keeping online
ï‚· Provide Training to Award Leaders across the network
ï‚· Co-ordinate updates for the NAO social media communications pages
ï‚· Co-ordinate updates for the NAO Internet content
ï‚· Manage mail chimp newsletter communications to NAO databases
Account Management & General Administration
ï‚· Support the Operations and Programme Manager with AO Account Management
ï‚· Provide administration support following organisational procedures for financial processes such as
o Staff & Volunteer Expense Claims
o Staff Salary processing
• Manage Nepal Events e.g. Award Holder Ceremonies other PR and promotional activities, and international events such as Capacity building, International Exchanges, IGE, Regional & Global Meetings with IAF.
• Training Support
o Manage Training registrations with new sub licensees
o Manage Training event logistics
o Manage training event to budget and according the event planner
o Interpreting / Trainer support at Training Events
Support other team members and Board & Management Committee as required.
• At least one year’s work experience.
• Solid experience and understanding of online/social media channels.
• Successful delivery of a previous project.
• Excellent communication skills, with an enthusiastic, tenacious and positive ‘can do’ attitude.
• Ability to creatively problem solve on own initiative.
• Strong relationship building and ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation confidently
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong organisation skills and ability to multi-task.
• Experienced in Microsoft Office and content management systems
• Educated to plus 2 level with demonstrable work experience or Degree level entrant