UNICEF, the world's leading children's rights organization, has openings for passionate and committed professionals who want to make a lasting difference for children in Nepal. We are seeking individuals with commitment for women and children, high drive for results, integrity, demonstrable teamwork, good self-awareness and self-regulation.
Vacancy Notice No. NEPA/2015-82:
Post Title: Human Resources Officer
â€‹Post Level: National Officer (NO-B)
Appointment Type: Fixed-Term
Post Location: Kathmandu
Purpose of the post:
Under the supervision of the Human Resources Specialist, perform all human resource activities in a large country office in accordance with the HR work plan, consistent with Country Programme Management Plan.
Your profile for the post:
• University degree in social sciences or other relevant disciplines (human resources, business administration, international relations, psychology, etc). Additional professional training an advantage
• Two years of relevant professional work experience. Fieldwork experience. Background/familiarity with Emergency.
• The candidate must have excellent command of written and spoken English and Nepali.
• Functional Competencies: Relating and Networking, Analyzing, Following Instructions and Procedures, Applying Technical Expertise, Planning and Organizing ( For details on UNICEF Competency framework, please visit: http://unicef.org.np/vacancies)
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
Applications should be received by 1 December 2015. Only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
If you have experience of working in a similar capacity, meet the above profile and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, send your application along with the UNICEF Personal History Form (P-11) quoting vacancy notice number and position applied for in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the UNICEF Personal History Form (P-11) and detailed Job Profile.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization.
*** UNICEF IS A SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT ***