Masters degree in Finance or Management or related field and at least two years of experience in a similar field. International In Nepal
• Should have excellent knowledge of budgeting principles and clear understanding of donor’s financial policies, guidelines, rules, regulations, and reporting requirement,
• Budget preparation, review, and financial analysis skills
• Cost Analysis Skills
• Communicating with Impact
• Customer Focus and Building Partnerships
• Pro-active problem solving skills
• Demonstrate awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity.
• Works with trustworthiness and integrity and has a clear commitment to CARE’s core values and humanitarian principles.