RBB Merchant Banking Limited. Central Office, Singhadurbar Plaza, Kathmandu, Request for expression of interest for: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO), to RBB Merchant Banking Ltd., a newly established company under the Company Act, 2063 and Securities Act, 2063, where the main promoter is Rastriya Banijya Bank Ltd.
The Company intends to, and is in the process of selecting a highly qualified and competent professional in the capacity of Chief Executive Officer (CEO). In this context, the company invites an expression of Interest (E0I) from qualified Nepalese citizen.
1. Must have at least post-graduate (Masters) degree in Economics or Management, or Statistics or Accountancy from recognized university or professional degree of a CA/ ACCA, CPA,CFA from recognized institution with graduation from recognized university.
2. The CEO must have at least two years of work experience as CEO of a Merchant banking company or Minimum of five years of working experience at least as a senior manager in Merchant banking company or bank or financial institutions or similar fiduciary Financial Institution or any foreign bank/ Financial institutions
3. Age:Not exceeding 55 years at the last day of submission of application.
4. SALARY: Negotiable, however the interested candidates must submit his/her expected remuneration in the proposal.
5. The tenure of CEO will be four years.
6. Prospective candidates may download the Terms of Reference (ToR) from the www.rbb.com.np.
7. Eligible and interested candidates will need to submit proposal with all required documents and information.
8. E01 along with documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked with "E01 for CEO of RBB Merchant Banking Ltd." to the Treasury Department, Central Office of Rastriya Banijya Bank Ltd. Singhadurbar Plaza before 5:00 PM, within 27ffi Bhadra 2073.