Education: Secondary school education.
Experience: Three years of experience in administrative and office support work.
Languages: Working knowledge (level C) of English.
IT Skills: Good knowledge of the MS Office applications, Internet and office technology equipment. Ability to use accounting software and other information systems and databases to insert data, make enquiries, retrieve/define ad hoc reports and analyses and edit results in appropriate format.
• Results Focus
• Team Work
• Building effective relationships
• Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
• Good knowledge of corporate computerized financial / travel / human resources systems and administrative procedures and policies.
Desirable qualifications and skills
• Familiarity with filing systems
• Good knowledge of FAO's organizational structure
• Working knowledge of Nepali