POSITION TITLE : Accountant
DURATION : Fixed Term Three Year (renewable) Contract.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Monthly Salary NRS 30.000 and 10% Provident Fund. In addition, a month salary as festival allowance and half month salary as medical allowance annually.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE: To ensure the sound management of Al Nepal's finances including the development and monitoring of budgets and oversight of all income and expenditure
WORK EXPERIENCES, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. At least 5 years experience of working in the financial management.
2. Proven ability to prepare journal entries. General ledgers cash books, bank reconciliations and financial reports.
3. In-depth experience of preparing income and expenditure account, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
4. In-depth experience of procurement processes, stock management, tax administration and physical verification and re-valuation of fixed assets.
5. In-depth experience of developing internal financial policies and procedures.
6. Experience of using accounting software and databases.
7. Experience of writing and producing motivating and inspiring financial reports.
8. Bachelor’s degree in financial management/accounting.
9. Excellent communications skills in English and Nepali, both written and verbal;