Nepal Mountaineering Association- a reputed non-governmental organization actively involved in the field of mountaineering and mountain tourism would like to recruit eligible candidate for the following posts for period of six months with the possibility of extension.
Post : Account Officer
- Monitor employees' payroll & pay slips
- Manage receivables and payables for the company
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce accurate financial reports
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Liaise with accountants/ auditors for timely year-end audit
- Reconcile monthly payroll tax annually
- Monitor and minimize expenses of the organization wherever possible
- Monitor Accounts Support's performance and ensure they are achieving the necessary results
- Ensure accounts manual is updated and present in the board when needed.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed
- Other Ad Hoc duties when required
- At least a Master degree in Management majored in account or finance
- Experience of working in finance or accounting for 3 years in tourism or related organizations.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Nepali
- Should have analytical skills and organizational skills as well
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and other accounting software like tally etc..
- At least 3 years managerial experience in the previous role is desirable
- Knowledge of acceptable Nepal accounting standards and auditing practices
- Perfect knowledge of Nepal Tax and Tax benefits
Age bar for the above post: not more than 35 years old.