Essential: University Degree in Medicine
Desirable: Advanced university degree in Medicine or Public Health
Essential: At least 5 years working experience in the field of public health.
Desirable: At least 3 years of professional experience in Maternal and Child Health Programme
1. Broad based knowledge of the country's needs and priorities in maternal child health, adolescent and geriatric health and functioning of related
2. Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
3. Demonstrated ability to work with all types of personalities, especially in difficult situations.
4. Effective internal and external networking;
5. Proven ability to work under pressure and multitask;
6. Excellent interpersonal skills, tact, discretion and diplomacy;
7. Technical expertise; Overall attitude at work are also required mandatory competencies.
Other skills (eg. IT skills): Computer literacy word processing, spread sheet and presentation software.