- Deliver monthly, quarterly, annual net sales targets on assigned brands
- Develop new and maintain existing partnerships with customers to develop long-term mutually beneficial relationships.
- Provide education about our brands through regular account visits and present new product and get direct feedback from customers.
- Provide excellent customer service to future and current accounts and being able to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Conduct in-store training to customer’s staff to maximize sales and deliver the best experience to the client.
- Build qualitative door distribution respecting each unique brand profile.
- Act as liaison between customer and Trade Marketing team to execute window campaigns and in-store visibility programs.
- Prepare and deliver regular schedule and business updates to senior management.
- Accurately complete required account surveys and sales contracts.
- Represent through attendance and participation at industry and special events.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3yrs of cosmetics sales experience or B2B sales required
- Experience within cosmetics, fashion, luxury, consumer goods field preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills; both verbal and written
- Must be professional and possess a positive attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Available to travel and have flexible schedule
Please send your CV mentioning position in subject line applied for; to firstname.lastname@example.org
Production / Distribution
Active Jobs By Advance Group of Companies