- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing distributor.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services in a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- To submit visit report on a daily basis and expense statement on a regular basis.
- To provide dealer rating and creditability of dealers on a regular basis.
- To assist in implementation of the marketing strategy with specific objectives and targets as decided by the management.
- To manage and maintain positive relationships with client, distributor, painter and media partners to promote the success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- To provide regular information where necessary to assist with the compilation of reports for the company.
- To supply sufficient information to the marketing manager to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
- Qualification: Bachelors degree in the marketing & sales or related field preferred.
- Experience: Above 2 years in the marketing officer and previous experience in the paint products will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and sales skills are essential
- Valid driving license is required
- Should be willing to travel extensively across designated area
Interested candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are requested to send their updated CV and Cover Letter mentions the position you are applying and the preferred location as the subject line, by 11.59 PM, 26 February, 2020, to the email address email@example.com, Tel: +977-56-531445, Application sent by email shall be only considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further recruitment process. The company reserves the rights to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.
Jasmine Paints Pvt. Ltd. is paint manufacturing company under the flagship of Manakamana Group. Today's Jasmine Paints Pvt. Ltd. has emerged from Jasmine Production Pvt. Ltd, which was established on 1994 A.D with main objective of providing complete satisfaction with its varied quality products to its customer. It is an ISO-9001:2000 certified company and is among the prestigious paints companies to get NS (Nepal Standard) Mark in Nepal. We provide our product to almost all districts of Nepal.
Production / Distribution
Active Jobs By Jasmine Paints