- Should be Confident & Dynamic
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong customer focus
- Quick understanding
- Good persuasion skill.
- Team Player
- Problem-solving Approach
- Quick learner, creative and achiever
- Passionate about work output
- Approaching Skills with Business Partner
- Banking and Insurance Product Knowledge
- Responsible for managing the operations seamlessly and timely SLA delivery along with maintaining high levels of employee and customer satisfaction
- Insurance Sales
- Establish & Manage Relationships / Engagement with the Clients.
- Oversight of team - organizes resources, sets goals, call out strategy from Executives and client on a day to day basis, reporting responsibilities
- Managing day to day Sales targets (B2C Sales)
- Responsible for following agreed governance model, escalation & communication plan
- To ensure team members achieve agreed standards in relation to their job assignments.
- To ensure training of new staff on the corporate policy rules to be adhered to
- To ensure that the buddy system is put in place to maintain the operation with minimal disruption in times of annual leave/sick leave/study leave and daily working hour schedules
- To monitor and document work schedule of staff and absences.
- Build strong partnership with the client by growing and nurturing the existing relationships to ensure operational cohesion & effective foundation for future growth
- Take weekly and monthly calls with clients to understand the expectations from the teams and provided updates
- Ensure that all audit related issues are brought to a close
- Identify and drive continuous improvements and initiatives in process
- Coach & mentor Team lead so that they are able to manage their teams better
- Hiring of leads and managers, training, inductions, employee & client satisfaction scores, performance Appraisals and attrition management
- To ensure that all internal customer queries are followed up on a timely basis
- Collaborate with internal teams.
- To be the Key contact for all problems and queries with specific business assigned.
- Take on special projects as per business need
Forward your Updated CV on below Email
E-commerce / Online Store
Active Jobs By Esprit de corps Pvt limited