- Engaging and acquiring new customers using various techniques and approaches.
-Working closely with external advertising and design agencies and spearheading exciting and effective campaigns.
-Using consumer insights to guide the marketing campaigns and inspire high quality creative.
-Working closely with the rest of the marketing team and other company departments to ensure a coordinated approach to marketing campaigns.
-Monthly reviews of all campaigns and presenting to senior directors on a quarterly basis.
- Market research and benchmarking of target markets, analysis of company products in relation to competitors.
- Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability.
- Managing the production of promotional material for the company as well as clients.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences
-managing and planning appointments and meetings with potential and already clients.
- Working closely with designers and assisting with new projects.
- Maintaining effective communications internally to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of the marketing objectives.
- Maintaining and analysing marketing database like client list, potential client list, competitors’ list, etc. for future marketing strategies.
* Must have minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the related field.
* Must have knowledge of wide range of marketing skills, techniques and concepts.
* Must be an excellent communicator.
* Must be able to respond well under pressure.
* Must be able to work well in a team.
* Must be proactive and be able to take initiative.
* Must be persuasive and diplomatic.
* Must be able to work in a budget.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are requested to send their updated CV and Cover Letter mentioning the position you are applying and the preferred location as the subject line, before 16 Jan 2019 to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 01-5537595 Application sent by email shall be only considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further recruitment process. Remuneration & other benefits shall be as per the company's policies. Company reserves the rights to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.