- Identify new market opportunities for parts business expansions and develop parts sales business
- Monitor current customer base and recommend strategies to attain more clients and ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction.
- Review all branch sales performance on monthly basis, conduct one to one meeting identify and take corrective action
- Prepare monthly and annual sales plans and targets and evaluate all activities for department.
- Ensure Execution of plans for achievement of target
- Conduct regular market visits covering all to improve field sales coverage and market intelligence
- Initiate and recommend strategies for product promotions and for enhancing sales and market share covering for all sales channels
- Attend to customer needs complaints, resolve related issues for continues improvement of services and customer satisfaction
- Manage updating and monitoring customer profile and data base, perform integrated sales analysis periodically
- Maintains an accurate and effective parts inventory control system that includes a perpetual and/or annual physical inventory and proper counter procedures
- Distribution & communication of target alignment
- To develop the capability of dealers for better management
- Submits all parts warranty and return claims within the required time frame
- Must have completed Master's Degree
- Must have 5-7 years of working experience in Parts Department operations in heavy equipment and earthmovers field.
- Experience of leading and managing people
- Ability to analyze complex operational / statistical information and produce accurate / intelligent forecasts and plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Personally Effective – excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and delegate
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
Candidates are requested to apply with updated CV at email@example.com
Note: Please mention position as "Manager - Spare Parts" at subject.
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By Jagdamba Construction Solutions Pvt. Ltd.