1. Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Marketing, Logistic, Operations, Healthcare Data Solutions and IT.
2. Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
3. Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
4. Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
5. Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
6. Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
Vacancy is for Sales Department, Marketing Department and Logistic Department.
Candidates are requested to apply with updated CV at email@example.com
Note: Please mention position as "Management Trainee" at subject.