Position: Logistics / Administration Officer (LAO)
Line Manager: Country Coordinator
Working places: Based at Kathmandu with frequent visit to partner’s office at Banepa (bi-weekly) and
punctual visit to field office in Sindhupalchowk (monthly).
Service time: Full time, from Sunday to Friday – 10 am to 5 pm
The LAO works under the direct supervision of the Country Coordinator, who is responsible of the
management of the administrative, logistic and financial aspects of TGH mission.
The LAO works in close collaboration with the Country Representative who is responsible of the monitoring
of the activities implementation, along with the Program Coordinator Assistant.
The LAO must give a support to the partners’ project team in order to fulfill all the necessary requirements.
He / she must especially collaborate closely with the Log / Admin / Fin Officer, the Accountant, the Program Coordinator at both the HQ level and the field level.
The responsibilities of the Log / Admin Officer are divided into three essential tasks:
Ensure the compliance of logistic procedures in accordance with TGH, donors and Nepalese
Manage the logistic aspects of the TGH Nepal Mission
Support the management of the administrative and account parts
- National of Nepal
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Graduated in administration, logistics or graduated in any discipline with similar background (min level +2)
- Additional training in logistics, administration and / or accounting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work experience as a logistician or an administrative officer.
- Work experience in the humanitarian sector, with NGO or INGO;
- Knowledge of Nepalese laws and regulations
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel…)
- Practical knowledge of logistics and / or accounting software
- Valid driving license(2 Wheeler)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination capabilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in odd hours when needed.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application along with an updated CV within 27
January 2021 via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Country Coordinator - TGH, Nepal Ktm
9841384311 / 9802017737