Junior Farm Assistant
Experience and education:
- Veterinary JTA or other vocational training in veterinary science, animal science or agriculture.
- Previous experience handling andmonitoring sales and administrative work related to poultry
- Keep records of purchases and sales. Maintain a computerized customer database
- Keep careful records of any illnesses or deaths,monitor chick and grower bird placement
- Ensure birds comfort by monitoring cages, feeding, hatching eggs
- Monitor and ensure follow up of medicine and vaccine.
- Responsible for all farm and construction related works.
- Good communication skill with computer knowledge
- Salary: Npr. 30,000 with benefits (Room, Board and Health Insurance)
Interested and qualifed candiates are requested to send your application to JobVacancyNepal6@gmail.com or apply online
Please mention position applied for in subject line
Leading Agro Farm in Nepal
Farming / Agriculture
Ward No. 7, Piple, Chitwan, Province No. 3
Active Jobs By A1 Agro Private Limited