- Deal with customers face to face at the counter and answer their questions related to spare parts maintain healthy relations with customers.
- Conduct Physical Verification of spare parts when required and submit report to the concern person.
- Communicate and follow up customers for conducting schedule maintenance service timely as per schedule interval on warranty and AMC machines.
- Issue invoice to the customers
- Prepare stock receipt of spare parts to be send to branch as instructed by the store in charge
- Prepare and send spare parts quotation to customers.
- Issue receipt of cash/ cheque received from the sale of spare parts.
- Assist store in-charge in store management.
- Follow up with the customers for parts purchase, warranty and beyond warranty.
- Achievement of parts sales target monthly and yearly.
- Responsible in debtors follow up and collection.
- Minimize lost order and maintain 100% stock level in branch; Machine to parts ratio.
- Maintain good NPS with customers.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Spare Parts field or Automotive Industry would be added advantage.
- Must have knowledge about automobile parts
- Working knowledge of relevant accounting software or tally
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS office applications: MS word / MS excel / MS PowerPoint.
- Must have very strong dealer/distributor network
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skill
Candidates are requested to apply with updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please mention position as "Jr. Officer - Spare Parts" at subject.
Automobiles and Parts
Active Jobs By Jagdamba Construction Solutions Pvt. Ltd.