|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume), Cover Letter/Application|
|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-02-22 - Expired|
Name of the Position : Women Project Officer
Job Location : Kavre District
Duration : Up to 1 year
Leave and Holidays : As per Nyayik Sansar’s rules (No unspent leave will be payable)
Probation Period : 3 Months
Reports to : District Project Coordinator
Purpose of the Position:
The women project officer is responsible for leading women development project in relation with various community group in the area. This position is also responsible for the overall implementation of the project activities in the district. The women project officer will facilitate various community group and coordinate with the government institutes, local bodies, ensuring high quality, accuracy and consistency of work. She will be responsible for effective management of the project and budget focusing on quality controls from project’s inception to project completion.
1. ProgramPlanning and Implementation:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual work plans and budget of program and get them approved in timely manner.
- Ensure timely implementation of the district level project activities in accordance with the work plan.
- Receive and review the learning process on levels.
- Facilitate, lead the various community group and overall project of the area.
2. Develop and maintain effective relation with concerned partners and counter parts:
- Contribute to the development of appropriate working relations with key stake holders on relevant aspects of Gender and women Empowerment.
- Coordinate with the responsible partners of District Coordination Committee and local government offices for program linkages, leverage and synergy.
- Ensure effective information flow and communication between among team, organization and responsible partners at the district level.
3. Documentation and Reporting:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual report and dispatch to concerned authorities.
- Ensure the lessons learnt are well documented and shared among the team and project partners.
- Prepare success stories, best practices and case study.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Humanities and social science with at least 2 years of experience in related field. - Public Health and Gender study background is preferable.
Competencies and Personal Specifications:
- Strong interest to work in community development sector focusing on Gender and women empowerment.
- Familiar and understanding of different women related legislation, policies and procedure.
- Fluency in both English and Nepali.
- Willing to stay and work in the remote area
- Proficiency in M.S. Office.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with updated CV, Motivational Letter and the Employment Application Form (Employment Application Form can be Downloaded from our Website) in‘ firstname.lastname@example.org’ within 22 February 2017.
This job is expired.