|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Job Category||:||Programming / Graphics / Designing|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-03-25 - 6 Days Left|
Seeking a creative Web Developer that can work with our business objective to achieve our business’ digital goals. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of content management platforms, and an ability to translate our business needs into client-friendly functions that will expand our website’s influence in the industry. The Web Developer will be responsible for develop, maintain, update and upgrade our online applications, as well as developing and implementing a usability testing process to insure that new digital tools meet our company’s requirements.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Experience with building aesthetetically pleasing, functional cutting edge portals, incoprating all front and backend ingredients, with open source CMS such as Magento, Oscommerce, Prestashop, etc.
- Create applications that address the phases of SDLC (software development life cycle)
- Develop comprehensive application testing procedures
- Update existing applications to meet the security and functionality standards as outlined in the company’s policies
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company website
- Assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirements
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.