|Job Location||:||Teku, Kathmandu|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Experience||:||1-3 years (Mobile Industry Experience is Mandatory)|
|Job Category||:||Maintenance / Quality|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelors in Engineering - Electronics/Communication|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-02-15 - Expired|
- Responsible for the verification and validation of mobile device products and applications.
- Includes testing handset software and hardware in live networks in a mobile or stationary GSM environment.
- Field testing (drive testing) in designated test areas for various operators.
- Smart & efficient reporting of Daily Task.
- Having excellent Mobile phone testing skills for all Network/SIM related applications.
- Having knowledge of MTK, SPRD chipset and tools.
- Having good exposure of Field Testing on 2G/3G/4G/IMS Smartphones.
- Flexible approach for travelling, ready to Travel on short notice.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.