|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Experience||:||5 Years or more|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Development Work/Consulting Service|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-12-27 - Expired|
Technical Specialists, USAID Support to Federalization, Nepal
Tetra Tech is currently seeking multiple technical specialists to participate in an upcoming 5-year USAID funded Support to Federalization project in Nepal. This project will provide support to Nepal’s state restructuring and devolution to local bodies as envisioned in Nepal’s 2015 constitution. The project will do so by providing support to citizens to access government services and newly elected officials, and supporting local level government to institutionalize citizen participation in local decision making, public accountability, and conflict mediation into new local governance systems, processes, and structures. We are looking for candidates for the following positions:
*Please note: These are local only positions. Only candidates with Nepal citizenship will be considered.*
- Governance/Decentralization Advisor
- Service Delivery
- Citizen Engagement Specialist
- Public Finance Management Specialist
- Institutional Capacity Building Specialist
- Gender Specialist
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Advanced degree in related subject area.
- Minimum six years managing multi-disciplinary development programs, collaborating with stakeholders, and working alongside local and national government.
- Minimum six years of professional experience in designing and/or implementing similar programming.
- Prior USAID or similar donor funded experience.
- Experience in Nepal and/or South Asia.
- Fluent in English and Nepali required.
To be considered applicants must submit the following:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
Please submit updated CV and cover letter through our career website at: http://bit.ly/2AInEbJ
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech ARD’s ad posted.
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted. Finalists will be contacted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
This job is expired.