|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Experience||:||5 years above|
|Job Category||:||IT / Software|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Senior Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-03-08 - Expired|
Manages and leads a team of employees. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team. Motivates team members and assesses performance. Provides help to management, including hiring and training, and keeps management updated on team performance. Communicates concerns and policies among management and team members.
- 5+ years of experience on software development in .NET and MS SQL platform with knowledge of dependency injection and Stored Procedure.
- Good knowledge of C#. Net, ASP.NET, ADO .NET, Windows Service, WebApi v2, Webforms and MsSQL.
- Knowledge on .NET Core 2.0 and Angular JS will be a plus.
- Leadership experience of around 2 years of more than 5 members’ team and confidence to lead the project and guide team members for quality delivery.
- Talent for proactively identifying & resolving problems, ramping up project activities with on time deliverables and maximizing productivity.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational ability.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and achieving high quality.
- Bachelor or Master of Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Competitive Salary.
- 5 Working Days.
- Festival Allowance.
- Provident Fund.
- Medical and Accidental Insurance.
- Allowances for Communication, Lunch, Fuel Expenses.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are required to post their cover letter and resume along with their work experience and education if any and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
This job is expired.