|Job Location||:||Dhobichour, Kathmandu|
|No. of Vacancies||:||2|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||IT / Software|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Expiry Date||:||2018-12-10 - Expired|
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Getting a holistic understating of the system and help the clients with capacity building to be well versed with the software.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Documentations of every work done, progress report and client expectation.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· At least one-year experience in software support.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
· Bachelor’s degree in business or computer application.
· Highly self-motivated.
· Strong IT skills
· Open to travel
· Has own transportation
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Goal-oriented, organized team player
· In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
· Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
To Apply: Please send your recent CV along with a cover letter, addressed to the admin department at firstname.lastname@example.org, cc to email@example.com with the subject as System Analyst Assistant.
This job is expired.