1) Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
2) Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
3) Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
4) Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
5) Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
6) Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
7) Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy.
Must have completed Bachelors in Civil
Must have at least 2 years of experience in related field
Ability to work within a team and under pressure
Awareness of confidentiality and ability to prioritize workload