|No. of Vacancies||:||Few|
|Experience||:||Minimum 1 year of experience as surveyor|
|Documents Required||:||CV (Resume)|
|Job Category||:||Engineering/Civil /Architecture|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|Educational Qualification||:||· Intermediate/Bachelor in Geomatics|
|Expiry Date||:||2017-05-28 - Expired|
Job Title: Surveyor
Vacancy Code: 073/74-SUR
CEDB Hydro Fund Limited (CHF), is one of the most reputed, professionally best managed and fastest growing Company in Hydropower Sector in Nepal, with over 110 MW already constructed and under development. CHF offers the most dynamic, growth oriented and highest paying opportunities; CHF work experience is highly valuable and will be the cornerstone for most successful and high paying career.
CHF is looking for dynamic, self-driven and result-oriented personnel with excellent interpersonal skill as well as outgoing personality, for the positions listed below for its various Hydropower Projects.
- Check and verify the line and level of project components
- Establishing the Bench Marks (BM), check and re-survey the approved precision of BM and make the necessary recommendation to Engineer or Resident Engineer
- Make the necessary topographical survey as directed by Engineer
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Prepare or supervise preparation and keeping records of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- To conduct topographical survey.
- Intermediate/Bachelor in Geomatics
- Minimum 1 year of experience as surveyor
Before applying this job, i agree the terms & conditions of ramrojob.com.
The above mentioned positions are based on inside and outside Kathmandu Valley. For the vacancy details please log on to www.chf.com.np interested applicants are requested to send their updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the Vacancy Code in the subject line for which they are applying before May 28, 2017 (Jestha 14, 2074).
This job is expired.